Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Jessica Iridescent Eye & Bundle Monster Stamping


Hi everyone!

Today I have some stamping to show you.

Last night I painted my nails with a newly acquired polish, Iridescent Eye by Jessica.
I believe its a dupe for Chanel Peridot, or at least, close enough.
I really love the colour, which is multi-chromatic showing gold, green and blues.
However, once I had it on my nails, I thought it looked a little plain, and the boyfriend agreed!
Despite it nearly being time for bed, I whipped out the stamping polish and sifted through all my plates.

I chose this plate from the new 2012 Bundle Monster set, I believe it is plate 312.

I tried to capture the colour shift in the polish, but it wasn't easy! Straight on, the colour looks greenish gold me me, with hints of copper in the middle of the nail.

On other angles, the edges lean to a darker blue colour.

On extreme angles, a lot more of the blue colour is visible!











I also recently added some cute puzzle stamps to a recent manicure, using a blue Sally Hansen chrome polish.



Orly Sweet Peacock, one of my all time favourite colours!


Some new brooches from Yippy Whippy and two OCC Lip Tars in Vintage and Katricia, I can't wait to try them out!

And I baked pink love heart cookies :3


And a Pokemon Ditto cookie for my boyfriend!



Until next time,

Sam

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I really love your blog :)

    outfit/feel so close♥blog
    bookface page

    I would really appreciate if you would check out my facebook page and I'd love to follow you if you do the same for me^^

    ReplyDelete