Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Nails and Outfits Photo Post!

Hey everyone,

So real life and work really took over in the lead up to the end of the financial year! I was pretty much just working then going home to bed! Thankfully it's started to calm down a little again and I can focus more on the fun stuff in life!

Thought I would do a quick update with some pictures of recent manis and some outfits too!

During June, I haven't done heaps, but my boyfriend and I did go to Sydney to a big metal music show up there, and got to catch up with some friends, that was heaps of fun!

My boyfriends band also had their EP launch, which went really well!





This is my current mani, Zoya Sooki and OPI Pirouette my Whistle! Zoya Sooki is my perfect red creme!



Here's an outfit I wore in Sydney to go out to dinner at an all you can eat Brazillian BBQ place, it was AMAZING!
I have a mens shirt on from Jay Jays that I bought a few years ago, leather jacket and Black Milk Clothing leggings! 



Nails done with China Glaze Fast Track and I used a stencil to paint the skull!




These nails are an Essence brand, Hazelnut Cream Pie, it has a slight pink shimmer through it, and a light purple glitter from the NOPI Justin Beiber collection


My accessories and you can kind of see my makeup, from last friday nights trip to a local brewery for my friends birthday.



Recently I also bought some purple contacts! This isn't a great picture, but I will do a full review on them soon, as I have just ordered more colours!



Here is a look using Lime Crime pink and peach from the Palette D'Antoinette line! Love these neon pastels!



OPI My Pointe Exactly and OPI Pirouette my Whistle! Loved this one!



Slightly better shot of my contact lenses, wearing Lime Crime eyeshadow





China Glaze Pom Pom over Sally Hansen Celeb City!



Polished London Guava (one of my fav polishes!) and Lynderella Connect the Dots



Recent outfit to go shopping on a day off work!
Skirt from Sportsgirl, Bodysuit from Black Milk Clothing, Leather Jacket from Portmans



 
Outfit from last Friday night!




The bottom half of my outfit from Friday, my favourite shoes, UNIF Hellbounds with neon rainbow laces! Normally I wear black laces, but as I wasn't going to a metal gig I busted out the neons! Got a stack of compliments ^__^


Outfit I wore to my boyfriends CD launch! Black Milk Clothing Skull Dress, BM Bullets Bullet Belt and leather jacket. Large black cross necklace from Lovisa. 


Nerd Lacquer Cold and Calculating! <3 One of 3 NLs I own, my precious babies!


Phewww, thats it! I hope you had a little fun looking at all the pictures!! 

Sam

4 comments:

  1. I love this post, you have some great clothes and loads of fantastic manis here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Kerrie! I paint my nails all the time but get so slack at updating haha, I usually just use instagram! :/

      Delete
  2. awesome outfit i loved the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marissa! The shoes are my pride and joy hehe, I had to sell some other clothes I didn't really wear to afford them (they cost heaps) and then my boyfriend paid the last $40 dollars as a little gift! :D

      Delete