Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Potterthon! Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Hi everyone!

So here we are for day two of Potterthon!

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. To be honest this book never really grabbed me as much as the others, however I still enjoyed the story.

For my nails today I chose, the wall with bloody writing on it, here you see part of the words 'her body will lie in the chamber forever', a nail that represents Fawkes the Pheonix, Ginny asleep, a stone wall with a snake on it to represent Slytherin and it's heir Nd a page from the diary of Tom Riddle, where Ginny is writing to Tom.

I got to use a few untrieds in this manicure like Essence The Dawn is Broken for the stone walls, which I LOVED! Such a pretty colour :)

To be honest, I usually end up not reading the first two books when I decide to start reading the series again, so... BRING ON BOOK THREE!

Please make sure you check out the other talented ladies taking part in this challenge




Sam

8 comments:

  1. oh I forgot about Fawkes! bummer. Love your Ginny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my Fawkes was pretty fail though! I love Emmas!

      And thanks, pretty happy with Ginny, was stressing doing those freckles!

      Delete
  2. These are awesome! And a ginger! Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten! I always wanted to have red hair when I was a kid. My natural colour is brown, but with lots of red highlights :p

      Delete
  3. This is great! I love Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely!! I've always had red hair. it's a blessing and a curse!!

    ReplyDelete