Sunday, 20 May 2012

Just because Bunnies!

Hi everyone,

today I have a cute and easy manicure I did last night.

Little bunnies and carrots!

I used a base of China Glaze Electric Beat which is my favourite polish at the moment. I used two coats.

For the bunnies I painted semi circles in OPI Alpine Snow and then added the lines for ears.

I used Picture Polish Flamingo for the ears and Picture Polish Jade for the eyes. OPI Sparrow me the Drama was used for the noses and the Models Own nail art pen in black helped out the the details!

The carrots could use some work haha but ok for my first try! They are OPI A Roll in the Hague, China Glaze Gaga For Green and China Glaze Lemon Fizz.

Overall I like these a lot, I guess they are pretty Easter-y but I also like them for a cute every day mani!



Sam :)

6 comments: