Monday, 20 February 2012

Tiny Spring Roses Manicure

Hi everyone!

Tonight I did a mani inspired partly by the theme 'Dreaming Of Spring'.

For this manicure I did a basecoat of OPI Mermaids Tears.

The roses were painted with Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink, Orly Basket Case and BYS Pretty as a Peach. The leaves used Orly Lucky Duck.

The accent nail is Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink, striped with OPI Alpine Snow.

I used a basic thin paintbrush to paint the roses as well as the lines on the accent nail.


I'm really pleased with how the manicure turned out.






I used Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle basecoat and Seche Vite fast dry top coat.


I previously used OPI Nail Envy as a base coat however I have switched to Sally Hansen as OPI it was not working. My nails were very thin and damaged from wearing fake nails for two years the Nail Envy was not helping my nails to harden and they were growing slowly. The Sally Hansen basecoat promises nail growth in five days! I have also ordered Seche Vite Rebuild to help strengthen my nails, hopefully it should arrive in the mail in a few weeks.

Have you tried the tiny roses manicure? I've been seeing them around for the longest time and I'm glad I got to try it out! Everyone so far has really loved them!

Cheers
Sam

1 comment: