Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Cult Nails for $5??!

Hi everyone and hello to my new followers!

I'm sorry I haven't done any updates recently, real life has caught up to me pretty hard, hopefully I will find some time on the weekend :)

This is just a quick update to let you know that if you don't already like Cult Nails on Facebook you should!

When they reach 5,000 likes they are having a sale with $5 polishes!! This is AWESOME! I am yet to buy any Cult Nails polishes but I am hanging out for a few of the ones currently available on the site.

This one in particular.. Toxic Seaweed (image from Cult Nails Facebook Page)

SO, get your butts over to their page and hit that like button!

Cult Nails Facebook Page!

and to check out their awesome range...

The Cult Nails Website

Cheers!

Sam!

1 comment: