Saturday, 21 January 2012

Gemstone Manicure!

Hi everyone,

Here is my latest manicure, which was inspired by the idea of gemstones!


For this manicure I used two coats of OPI Nail Envy, two coats of China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise and two coat of Nfu Oh 54. It was then stamped in Konad special polish in black using plate BM-208 from the second Bundle Monster set of plates off Amazon.












I really love this mani because it's so vibrant looking and the flakes shift from turquoise to lime green to blurple and really make it wonderful to look at! It was also really easy and has ended up being one of my most popular manicures I think I have ever done!


















I also use the iPhone app Instagram and was lucky enough to be featured on there by a group, nailartclub. This resulted in a crazy amount of people checking out my nail art and liking my pictures, I also gained about 45 new followers! What a great way to wake up! If you use it too, feel free to follow me, @legiolinde:)







I also used this Models Own Nail Art Pen to touch up any lines I might have missed in stamping. The tiny pen nib on this is great for detailed work and the polish consistency is smooth and even.


















I hope you liked this manicure! If you try something similar please link me to your pictures or blog posts. I would love to see it!!

Until next time!

Sam


3 comments:

  1. Wow. This is so pretty! :) Love the turquoise/black combination.

    ReplyDelete