Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Time to grow these nubby nails!

Hi everyone,

I've been so busy with Christmas preparations I've hardly had time to think of my poor old little blog!

So I've been wearing fake glue on nails for about 2 years now. My nails have always been weak and thin, as I bit them often as a child. Lately though they had gotten worse and breaking off under the fake nails when I remove them! Awful!

So I've purchased a bottle of OPI Nail Envy and removed my fakes!

The goal is to have no fakes until New Years Eve, then pop some on then as a special treat... Then off again and more nail envy!

It's rather depressing having super short nails but I have to put up with it if I ever want them to improve!

It's a bit gross but I'll put some pics up here to track the progress over time :)

Until next time, happy holidays!

Sam

2 comments:

  1. Those are My nails! I quit the glue on nails 3 weeks ago.What color nail polish are you wearing in the 1st pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, hopefully mine will start to improve!

    The first pic is Essence True Love from the Vampire Love collection, with 1 coat of Orly Fowl Play :)

    ReplyDelete